John Lee Carrico, Attorney:
John Lee Carrico, Immigration and Criminal Defense lawyer represents clients in major personal injury and accident matters as well. Mr. Carrico represents clients in all criminal and civil courts in Northern Nevada and Immigration Courts in Nevada and Northern California.
John Lee Carrico has been practicing law in the State of Nevada for 40 years. He has practiced in the areas of Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Family Law and U.S Immigration Law. Mr. Carrico graduated from the University of Nevada-Reno with a bachelor's degree in Political Science and International Relations and then moved on to graduate with a Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of California-Hastings Law School.
- Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member of State Bar of Nevada
- Owner-Family Visa & Immigrant Services, LLC
He has litigated cases in state, federal and U.S. Immigration courts in the following areas:
- Asylum, Cancellation of Removal and Deportation, Adjustment of Status to Permanent Residence, Criminal and Fraud Waivers, Business & Employment Visas Waivers of Inadmissibility Deportation, Fiancé Visas, and Labor Certification.
- Insurance Coverage, Premises Liability, Medical Malpractice, Construction Site Injuries, Automobile, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents, Wrongful Death Litigation
- Defense of Drug Possession and Sales, Domestic Battery, Driving Under the Influence
- Juris Doctorate: University of California Hastings Law School, San Francisco, California
- Bachelor's of Arts in Political Science and Foreign Relations: University of Nevada, Reno